CPSI is focused on your health and safety.
How is CPSI addressing safety and health concerns for the 2021 National Client Conference?
- CPSI is working diligently with internal and external advisors and experts who are guiding informed conversations and evidence-based decision-making.
- Given the evolving nature of the vaccine rollout, current environment of the virus spread, and more, these conversations and decisions are fluid. We expect that the planning and protocols will change over time, and our plans are built with that evolution in mind.
- We will continue to stay up-to-date on all relevant guidance from local health authorities in Florida and the CDC.
- We are also coordinating and participating in on-going conversations with our strategic event planning partners, the Marriott World Center along with the airlines and travel industry liaisons.
- As our conference planning continues, we will work on comprehensive on-site preparedness plans to address the safety and well-being of all attendees. We will provide details and updates to on-site preparedness to all attendees in the coming months.
What health and safety protocols will attendees need to plan for onsite?
- CPSI will implement specific health and safety protocols appropriate to the public health circumstances existing at the time of the conference. CPSI will provide further details on these requirements as we get closer to the October event.
- Information regarding the specific health and safety measures, and any potential consents needed, will be communicated to attendees ahead of the event in October.
If you have specific questions regarding our COVID-19 Preparedness, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org